Monday, February 08, 2010

bad weekend

god..
its been a hell weekend for me..
lets just start from friday where all the nightmare begins!

friday should be a TGIF day.. finally weekend came..
so my colleague and me decided to go to bedok interchange for lunch.. and so we went.. and on the way there, i deciding what to eat when my colleague wanted to eat the curry chicken noodle.. and i though, its been a long time since i eat that, so i decided to eat the same thing as my colleague.. its was all quite peaceful.. eat our lunch, went back to work, knock off..
the NIGHTMARE begins!!!
i walked home slowly and peacefully.. when i reach home, no one was at home.. as usual.. so i though i might want to take a bath first before heading down for a meal.. so i went for a bath.. during the bath, my stomach suddenly was in pain, so went for my big business.. and found out that I LS!!!! first i though, it was maybe my indegestion that why LS.. but i didnt know that the LS continue thorugh..
fever came by to visit me too.. and i was like burning hot, my temperature was like going to 38.1 - 38.3.. so i though it was the LS that caused it.. and i went to drink a lot of water before i went to LS again.. feel damn cold, cover myself with blanket, lots of blanket and wear shirt and shorts.. but i still feel cold.. stomach in pain.. body so hot..
my bro came back, and asked me what happen.. i said LS and fever.. and told him should be no problem.. my dad came back, saw me in a daze lying at my bed.. also told him should be no problem.. just fever and LS..
just turn around in my bed.. trying to sleep through the pain.. but after like 10 min, i feel like LS again.. went to LS, feel thirsty.. went to drink water..
till around 12am..
finally.. i was LS-ing, and i suddenly got the urge to vomit.. i though it was just a burp.. but.. it was getting stronger and stronger.. till..
volcano is the work to describe my mouth at that time.. it erupted!!!!
all my lunch.. my snack since lunch to knock off.. all came out like lava.. out.. everything out!!!
omg.. it was quite digusting scene.. should have taken a photo lo.. haha..
and you peeps know what?
my fever is gone.. but my stomach is still quite pain..
went to sleep finally in peace, just a little pain in the stomach..
next day, saturday..
was just purely my recovery day..
just stay at my living lifeless, watching tv.. eat porridge and sleep..
fever came back for a while, eat panadol.. and went off to visit someone else..

so, what do you all think about the nightmare..
haha..
will update again.. what happen when i tell the nightmare to the colleague who ate the same thing as me on friday..
bye peeps~

No comments: