Saturday, January 30, 2010

boring weekend again..

Hey peepz..

its been only 3 days since i blogged.. but somehow i feel that the past 3 days, i didnt done anything much.. hai.. feel so sian of life.. wish my time is up already and live another life.. haha^^

finally, my application for business management at MDIS is finally here, but!!!!
i had to take my english and math test!!!!
omg, if i fail either one, i cannot go in that course, god damn it.. and i only have till 03/02/10 to decide whether if i want this course or not..
god damn it, i have like only 4 days to think.. SUCKS!
but i guess i have no other choice but to go for the tests and really wish i could pass those tests.. and if i pass, i have to start my school night life liao.. god damn it..
monday, wednesday and saturday.. 7pm to 10pm lo..
wah, i think by the time i reach home, its already 11 or even 12? have to come home and sleep straightaway liao for work tomorrow..
hai hai hai..
i though going for the course will be nothing to worry about, nothing to think about.. but i was totally wrong..
i have to think about my time management, my fatigue, my course fee, my ability to know my new course mate, my ability to learn and grad the course. so many many many problem that i need to think about..

ok peeps..
i go de-stress myself playing some online games and chatting on msn?
bye..
will blog again.. tomorrow.. once i have a decision..

No comments: