Thursday, January 21, 2010

wednesday

Hi peeps~

yesterday was wednesday, was god damn tired and lazy to update my blog so i decided to update it before i go to work or something?
didnt know that i AUTO woke up so early today morning!! god!! i woke up at 7.10am!!! went to bath and brush teeth so around 7.30am, i am infront of my computer screen and start staring in blank while blowing my hair dry~ so i decided to blog lo~

actually also nothing much to blog about yesterday, just a common normal day for me(guess its apply to some of you guys out there), wake up - prepare to go to work - work - lunch - work(again) - waiting for knock off timing - KNOCK OFF le!!! - go back home - bath - watch TV, play games~
hai, life has been so bored~ maybe i old le bah, so i think nothing seems to be fun bah? haha..
but thinking of 10 of feb, also quite excited bah? haha, although i spend one of my leave, but i guess i will be going back to some places to visit? haha.. maybe~? haha..

ok, i write till here bah, although i know its boring, but i guess.. better than coping it all in my heart? haha~ had to go "style" my hair and wear my shirt,pants to go for work soon~

BYE PEEPS!

No comments: